View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:14 PM   #14
Kuipo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 174586
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Limited 5dr
World Rally Blue

If it makes you feel any better... when I got my current 2002 WRX, it was used, but it was MINT. Not a scratch on it. First few days after buying it I brought it to my mom's to show her and I was woken up in the morning when she backed into my rear bumper on the left side after coming back from the grocery store. Big ol' gashes in the corner of the bumper... no damage to her car haha.

Then after I get over that, less than a week later I'm at a stoplight when the guy in front of me in a van gets mad because the person in front of him won't go when the light is green... slams it in reveres and plows into the front end. I finally flag him down a few blocks later and he says he didn't do anything. I pointed out that there was white paint on his rear bumper and my front plate is bent... he ignores me, gets in his van and drives off.

I called the cops and gave them the licence plate of the guy, but of course it was a stollen car. The cops said a lot of the illegal aliens around Seattle will steal cars and drive without insurance or anything for a week or so then just abandon the car and steal a new one.

Still frustrates me to this day when I tell people about it. However, no one ever notices the marks on the car and mine doesn't look nearly as good as yours. Nor do I ever remember it's there except for when I wash the car heh.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Kuipo is offline   Reply With Quote