These rules are here to help protect both buyers and sellers.
1. MWSOC Private Classifieds forum is for buying/selling/trading only. Any OT posts will be deleted and points will be issued.
2. All regional FS/FT/WTB posts must now go in the MWSOC Private Classifieds. All existing threads will be moved and any new ones must be in this forum. Such threads posted in the general MWSOC forum will be moved or deleted at moderator discretion.
3. Please select the appropriate prefix (ie. "FS:", "WTB:", etc.) for your classified thread. The subject line of such threads must be fully descriptive so to aid other members properly identify what your classified is about. Also it is preferred that you include a location in the thread title. Improperly titled threads are subject to editing or locking/deletion by the moderators.
4. Each member may have only Two FS/FT/WTB threads open at any given time. This is to help reduce the clutter in our very busy forum. Please combine all your items and requests into a single thread, or use the General Private Classifieds for additional items. Multiple threads will be either closed or moved at the discretion of the moderators.
5. You must be a MWSOC member meaning that you actively post in MWSOC. You can't just come in here and post up a classified thread. This is a courtesy for active MWSOC members.
6. Upon sale of parts an indicator of "Sold" (preferably in a different color from the main text, IE: red) must be placed next to the description within a reasonable time frame.
7. It is not permitted to post FS/FT/WTB items in both the general classifieds and the regional forums. However as a courtesy to those members who have been contributing to the forums on a regular basis, we do allow such posts on occasion. It is entirely up to the moderators as to whether FS/FT/WTB cross-posts are allowed to remain here or if they get locked, deleted or moved. Please do not make such posts in MWSOC if you have just signed up or have not been active in this forum, if you do so you can expect your post to be removed.
8. ONE bump per day except to add information or to respond to other posts.
9. Vendor accounts may NOT post items for sale in this forum (feel free to purchase!)
10. All cars for sale MUST have the VIN # available upon request by a moderator.
11. All engine/transmission/major body parts for sale will require the VIN to be available to a moderator upon request from the vehicle the parts were removed from. Failure to provide a VIN for these parts will result in the thread being locked. Exceptions will be granted on a case by case basis for parts being sold off that were purchased prior to rules being placed in effect (5-15-2011) example being WRX with an STI transmission that is being parted out.
12. Stock Catalysts for sale will require the VIN # be made available to moderators upon request, thread will be locked if VIN is not provided.
13. No selling/trading/buying of Subaru Bucks in accordance with NASIOC rules.
NASIOC, MWSOC, its moderators and sponsors are not responsible for any posts, transactions (positive or negative), monetary losses, or claims that occur in this forum. Use at your own risk.
Any questions or concerns regarding the above can be directed to myself or the other MWSOC moderators.
Thank you for reviewing our rules, and best of luck with your sales.