Old 05-18-2011, 01:19 PM   #34
bbarnhill
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 256281
Vehicle:
2007 Shelby GT 500
Grey

Site is up.

Sorry for the delay in releasing 1.1.0 but I keep having good ideas to add functionality. I wanted to modify the auto-updating process that I implemented in this release to be able to also check for just updated car defintions and updated column names without having to reinstall the program. I finished writing the code for this the other day and have been putting it through the ringer testing it. I have streamlined it so that it doesnt interfere with the programs functionality or slow it down. I have seperated the updating process from the rest of the program (on a seperate thread). I hope to test it over the next several days and then release this thing. I know my users have been patiently waiting this release and I hope when it releases that you all arent disappointed at all. I have put a lot of time in this release and its a pretty big update. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that I am still working on this project and still committed to its success.

Keep the faith ... Im still here ... Im working hard on it ... and I will keep you posted.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
bbarnhill is offline   Reply With Quote