1) The suspension set-up you choose (actual drop if available)
DMS 40 (Recommended drop... not much)
2) The wheels you choose (size & offset).
1st Set: Rota Sub Zero 17" x 7.5" +48
2nd Set: Rota Attack 17 x 7.5" +48
3) Your Tire brand and model (confirm that they are 225/45-17).
Falken Azenis 225/45/17 on both
4) Any modifications made to prevent rubbing?
5) Are you rubbing??? (yes or no)
a) Under full lock on hard cornering, very little rubbing on the front struts.
b) Full car, 3 passengers and a driver. Hit a hard bump will have the rubber hit the rear strut with a 'squeak'. Again, nothing to be concerned about. (IMHO)