Just put mine on this morning. I fabricated a bracket similar to the subimods to keep the even spacing and used the harness. I wish they had built the harness closer to the battery connection as I don't like having the relay so open to the elements. I did wrap the relay in a plastic bag and seal it up in hopes water will not get to it. I also recommend some electrical grease on all connections. Also went with the bumper removal from Iwsti and recommend it. Easy and loads of access. I did notice on my 2011 there is not a baffle on the CAI like there was on the IWSti bumper removal guide. It took me a bit longer than planned but happy with the result. Great help from the online posts. Thanks.