Originally Posted by legav05
74 more ft lbs and 70 more hp that the new legacy engine?? I wish I could buy "nothing revolutionary" from subaru.
The Legacy GT engine is hardly the pinnacle of what Subaru is capable of.
If you want to compare this to something from Subaru, compare it to the R205, or upcoming S206
TT-RS is more limited edition than STI. TT-S is probably more comparable. TT-RS is more comparable to Spec.C or R205/S206.
Legacy GT/WRX are probably more comparable to A4 2.0T, A5 2.0T, or the normal TT, in terms of being the base line turbocharged Subaru offerings.
Originally Posted by martymcfly
Found this while looking for other stuff on MotoImage's website.
The headline states that it will be a final 'special' version with lots of 'special' parts, 320hp, limited to production run of 300 units and JDM only (RHD).
Here is the special parts list (based on my limited Chinese reading ability and help from google translate):
- CF front (lower) lip spolier
- aluminum hood
- CF roof
- CF rear spolier
- upgraded turbo (no specifics given)
- model specific ECU (no details about this either)
- 19-inch BBS Alloy wheels (no specifics about wheel and tire sizing)
- Bilstein coilovers
- upgraded sway bars
- front strut brace
- 6-piston front calipers and 4-piston rears
- custom exhaust (and different placement..don't know what they mean by this)
- STi S206 shift knob
- S206 badging
I haven't found anything from Subaru Japan regarding this car, but i'm sure there must be something out there...