Scooby Newbie

Member#: 124649
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 STi
Plasma Blue Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3Franz View Post
I'm talking to Kelly-Moss about a flat rate structure for stage 1 and stage 2 tunes with pricing on par with the other regional shops.
Jim, we'll be working on a stage 2 custom tune for Kevin's car later this summer. I can talk to you some more about that. Doug is good no doubt, but I would love to run 2 similar cars head to head sometime.
If a tune offers better driveability, no knock, and great performance, what more could one want?
I'd LOVE to talk to you about it - your reputation precedes you and that is a good thing! :-) I just know you're a very busy guy.

I spoke to Kevin a bit about it a bit, sounds interesting. Here are my rules: It MUST stay daily drivable - winter too. It MUST stay safe and I'm willing to spend the money or lower my expectation to make it so; I'm not interested in pushing the absolute limits of sense and engineering. That said, my goal is 350-400WHP.

This thread meshes well with my thinking. I'm also a big E85 fan... the Kwik Trip in Waunakee is about to get E85 and they're a half mile from my house.

Talk soon?

Regards,

-Jim
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
jayoung is offline   Reply With Quote