Subtly Outspoken

Member#: 238
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
99 Ver6 Recreation
JDM Speedwagon 3 LSDs..:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayoung View Post
You're welcome. Tell John he owes me...something. :-)

Dells was a BLAST! Lots of sweet cars and great drivers. Andy's WRX was velcro again with a 42 or 43 for FTD. That car must give you a nosebleed.

Brad's white STi is getting there, I think he was 3rd and he was wearing V710s.

I felt good with my time of 49.6 with the 115HP MINI with all season 175/65-15 bicycle tires. If we were keeping it I might consider getting a set of wheels and 205 or 215 race rubber just to "be that way".
I have a friend that has ALL KINDS OF MINI Parts he would probably let go CHEAP...D/A Koni's, Rims, Sway bars, coming off a 05 JCWorks car...they literally have been in his barn for the past 5 years...To bad your getting rid of it...

On another note...My insurance company(State Farm) has stepped up bigtime for the Speedwagon....Authorized a Complete Repaint of the bumper, Hood, Fenders, Roof, Fog light covers, and Rear Wing....Wow..so I am trying to decide when I want this all done...before the show would be nice......but not sure I would have it back by then...sooo I guess I will see...totally surprised me with the estimate...Did I mention I hate Dumptrucks yet??? :/ ...State Farm Rocks tho..for sure..

Shannon...Just LMK...

Bill
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scooby South is offline   Reply With Quote