We just received our shipment on the V2 lip. For those who put in a deposit for the V2, please send me the balance ($235 - $88.88). We will be shipping them this week.
For those who put in a deposit for V1 lip, unfortunately, I am having a little production problem and delay on them. If you would like to switch to V2, please PM me.
If you would like a refund, we will send your deposit back. If you would like to wait for them, I'll issue $50 off for you.
Again sorry for the inconvenience.