NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (64)

Member#: 239659
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
STI Mikey & Phatron
Tuning Da Subies

Default PhatBotti Tuning Now Doing Cobb ProTunes & Opensource of Course

If you are inquiring about an e-tune, please see this thread PhatBotti E-Tuning (click me)

Here is our dyno facility

Please just PM your questions to my personal account so my partner mike doesnt have to sift through all the PM's. Or just post your question here.

Phatrons PM (click me)

Phone: 760-793-7924

Email/Paypal: r-j-w@rocketmail.com

AIM: Phatron WRX

Facebook: Ron Watson (PhatBotti Tuning)

Im very busy and its hard to stop and talk on the phone all the time so text is good. That way i can take a break and answer all of them at once. Just put NASIOC your name then tune questions (Nasioc Joe tune questions) and i'll call/text you back.

Pricing:
APv3: $650
3 Power Pulls (hp,tq,boost,afr)(no tuning): $100
Apv3 + 3x OTS Map Dyno Pulls (no tuning): $700 ($50 savings)
APv3 + Tune: $950 ($100 savings)

Stock Turbo Tunes: $450 credit / $400 cash
Upgraded Turbo Tunes: $550 credit / $500 cash
Speed Density Tunes: $650 credit / $600 cash

Warranty & Liability Release - You will be required to sign this form at the shop

- We simply can NOT warranty tunes/motors. It would be impractical to do 10 tunes and make $2500 and be liable for $40,000 worth of motors. There are way too many variables ranging from leaks, maintenance, bad plugs, coil packs, bad fuel pumps, weakness of stock pistons/rings, all the way to machining and tolerance variables on built motors. The best way to take care of your car is to monitor its health via a wideband, EGT gauge, oil pressure gauge, coolant temps, and take periodic logs to check for knock and AF learnings that are greater than +-8%. We're not heartless and we completely understand the financial burden a blown motor puts on people. We will do everything we can to help out from parts at cost to highly discounted and possibly free tunes. Paying for a tune constitutes signature of the following waiver/release (this is a pretty standard form you must sign at most shops when getting dyno tuned):

I hereby authorize the road dyno tests and/or service work to be done along with the necessary materials, parts and labor and hereby grant you and your employees permission to operate the above vehicle and/or combustion engine on public roads, streets, highways or elsewhere for the purpose of testing, diagnostics, logging, road tuning, and any other work deemed necessary by Team Konquest Racing, INC (DBA PhatBotti Tuning TKR).

I hereby acknowledge and voluntarily release and forever discharge Team Konquest Racing, INC (DBA PhatBotti Tuning TKR), their employees, directors and officers from any and every claim, demand, action or right of action of whatever kind of nature, either in law or equity, arising from or by reason of any bodily or personal injury, death or property damage, known or unknown, resulting to or resulting from the aforementioned testing.

This release also includes, but is not limited to, any claim against Team Konquest Racing, INC (DBA PhatBotti Tuning TKR) for first aid, medical treatment or services rendered during participation in the test, tune, or operation of this vehicle.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by PhatBotti Tuning TKR; 06-19-2014 at 10:28 PM.
PhatBotti Tuning TKR is offline   Reply With Quote