Old 06-22-2011, 11:03 PM   #55
22B05STI
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 197433
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
05 sti
Blue

well everyone it's been a while since I posted and a lot has been going on. I went to Indy for the 500 and worked at KV racing and we finished eigth in the race with Sheckter and while I was gone my bumpers were going to be painted and I was looking forward to getting back and fitting the bumpers.......I got back to my car and it was completely stripped. Luke and my Dad decided that it would be best to paint the whole car because of matching the pearl white. Now the project has changed again, I have a new roof panel and we are going to remove the sunroof which leaks like crazy and I plan on fitting the legacy group A rally roof vents. also we are going to fit the wrc engine to this car in the future. I think because it has been given so much attention it is a worthy car for it. I am not sure what this car will end up like as plans keep changing but it will look great with the new paint job.
I plan to post some good pictures of it again, man I can't believe we only drove it for just over three weeks and it's completely stripped out again, you guys won't believe how it looks right now, it's all about the finished project I guess!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
22B05STI is online now   Reply With Quote