Originally Posted by O.C.D.
1) Where does the wire coming out of this box go? What does it connect to?
2) Is this box included with the boost gauge? Or is it purchased seperately?
3) I assume that this box takes the boost/vacuum reading and sends it out electronically to the gauge. Is this correct?
4) The only wires coming out of the gauge appear to be a ground, constant, switched, and dimmer wire. Where is the gauge getting the actual boost signal from? Is there a plug or something on the back of the gauge like in the BF series?
5) Where did you get your Defi Red Racer gauges from? (And would you recommend getting mine from the same place?)
6) Is there any place in particular you found to be an easy, out of the way location to mount the ground wire to?