I've had this car for about 3 years now, and I'm finally doing some work on it.
Current Mod list:
- Exedy Stage 1 Organic Clutch
- Exedy Lightweight Flywheel
- Kartboy Short Throw Shifter
- Full set of Kartboy shifter bushings
- Grimmspeed Up-Pipe (Thermal Coated)
- Perrin one-piece catted downpipe
- Borla Hush cat back
- Perrin MAF Hose
- Perrin Turbo Inlet Hose
- Grimmspeed Boost Control Solenoid
- Rota Gravel 18x8 Gold Wheels
- 245/35ZR18 XL Hankook Ventus V12 evo K110
- Custom-tuned by Matt @ 555 Motorsports
...And my want list:
- Gauge Cluster Color Change - White
- Grimmspeed Turbo Heat Shield (Mutilated mine when I installed the down pipe)
- 24mm Sway Bars
I've taken pics of some of the things I've done. I had a shop put in the drivetrain gear, as I wasn't comfortable umounting the tranny from the engine. I don't think they work on subarus much, because they under-quoted the job by half the time.
Pic of car pre-exhaust:
Pic of exhaust going in:
Old crappy exhaust:
New rear end:
Next up is a set of Prosport Halo gauges. They are shipping currently, but I have the gauge pod ready to go:
I'll be putting a boost gauge (replacing my old crappy one) and a oil pressure gauge in there.
I'm currently investigating how to get this caked on salt out of my carpet:
Would I just be able to use that spray bottle CLR stuff?
More to come later!