Old 07-14-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
notilloc
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 247344
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2011 Scion tC
Magnetic Grey Metalic

Default Working on a meet at Modesto Subaru.

Hey everyone in the bay area. My name is Brett and I work at Modesto Subaru. Im brand new in the area and trying to get into the subaru scene around here. I've been talking to the owner here about a possible meet at our brand new dealership some night in the near future. I just wanted to check with everyone here to see if it was something you would want to do. I know there is a meet at the In & Out in Turlock once a month and I plan on going to that this month to check it out. Im looking forward to seeing some of the nice wrx and stis that I have seen on the roads lately. If everything goes to plan we should be able to get a meet here within the next month. Also we have a 2011 Sti in stock right now, its nice feel free to come check it out. I hope people are interested in this meet because I think it could be really fun. Let me know what you guys think and spead the word and lets work on a date to get a big meet to celebrate the new Subaru dealership in the Modesto area. Who knows it could turn into a regular thing.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
notilloc is offline   Reply With Quote