Scooby Newbie

Member#: 40848
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX
5-Door, DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
So when are the DP and new tune going to happen, KWIL? My hunch is you won't see much whp increase, but you should get another 25 ft/lbs or so, with even more increase from 2.5K to 3.5K, and not as much fall-off on top. You got a boatload of whp on that stock tune at only 16 psi, I'm impressed.
I'm hoping to head over again in August. They had done one other 2011 at the time that had an exhaust--if you search Surgeline's online DB there should be a few more and you can see how much better they are doing over me. 25 ft/lbs is a good guess....I suspect I'll see something around there with simply more area under the curve than I have now.

I prioritized my audio install first so when I put an exhaust on I'll still be able to hear the radio. Also, a little bit more mileage base with no DP warranty worries was good, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker_927 View Post
Thanks, will do. I hope I get numbers like yours. Looks like you got a peach (or whatever the opposite of a lemon is).
Surgeline is top notch and since we live in the NW, IMO Tim Bailey is an obvious choice. I actually asked for a conservative, safe tune and still got decent numbers--I suspect you'll be equally happy, looking forward to seeing your results.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KWIL is offline   Reply With Quote