Wednesday JULY 27, 2011
All winners of each class will receive a Pit Pass to the Subaru Shootout, for a small fee you'll be able to upgrade at the Shootout to run down the track, this pass will entitle you free entry into the Shootout to spectate. The Passes are being donated by: Byron Dragway
Itasca Subaru Cruise night / Car show From 6PM-9PM
This is The Village of Itasca's Food Bank and SOA's Drive Out Hunger Event
1. Stock class (OEM Turbo) Bolt on's ok
2. Street modified (Open Turbo, Rotated setups, Built Motors ect,)
3. Sleeper class (Rotated setups, OEM location aftermarket Turbos, has to look very OEM, NO after market wheels, skirts, fender flares. OEM badges, RS badges on a Turbo with no hood scoop) If you have a question PM me.
4. Best audio/video system
5. Best graphics
6. Best Interior
7. Dirtiest Subaru (The Muddier the better, I want to see some rally cars that haven't been washed)
8. Best of Show* Winner of this class takes home a *Brand New
Apple Ipod ™*
Each winner of a class will receive a Plaque from SOA
To enter for a raffle ticket you must bring at least 5LBS of NON-Perishable Food items that are not expired. The food item should be something you would consume. (Think about where this food is going)
The Person who brings the most food will receive a *Special Prize from SOA*
Here is a map of where the event will take place:
Food (Pizza and other snacks) will be provided for all participants, as well as Subaru swag, and Gift cards to Portillo's
We may have a driving simulator available. I'll work on some special competitive prizes for fastest lap times if the Driving Simulator is available.
Everyone who attends will leave with something!!! Just make sure you bring 5LBS of NON-Perishable Food items to Drive out Hunger, The Itasca Food Bank needs our help, so lets band together show off some Subies and have a fun summer night taking over Downtown Itasca Subaru Style!!
This is a google .doc please add your Name, Year, Model, and what Class your registering for.
Here is the info From SOA and the Village of Itasca: