Member#: 248075
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
02' WRX Wagon
Aspen White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley2390 View Post
NEED HELP DAILY DRIVER IN NEED OF INFO!!!! lol

Alright so i have Romraider downloaded with ECU def's downloaded. I also have Logger Def's Downloaded with ECU Flash, I am driving a 2008 Subaru Legacy Gt 2.5, i connected the test wires and what seems to be a log with ecu flash. It saved as "Read Image.hex" Now i am trying to open it up in romraider but is not allowing me to, nor can i open it back up in ecuflash. I sent it to a buddy Via Mediafire and he couldnt open it in his either. Is there something like some software im missing thats not allowing me to open it or log???

i have Tactrix openport 2.0 and i have the logger def's configured into romraider. just having the issue of why cant i open my test log that i did with ecuflash

this is what it showed that i logged:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6xdhyhlr6ddx5sd

Call me: 407-451-9981
Harley
_____Or Post_____
I realize this was a few months ago and i would hope you figured this out by now but maybe this will help some others as well...you are trying to open ur map w/ romraider. ECUflash gets and sends maps to your ECU...you did not log anything...in order to log you have to run romraider set your parameters.. WITHOUT green plugs connected and log some data...this gives you the necessary input to then do some calculations and make changes the map you downloaded via ECUflash.

log files are in .csv
maps are in .hex

green plugs are only required to send and recieve maps
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
daddyphatsax304 is offline   Reply With Quote