Software in Lexington, MA.
Support person with 1-3 years prior experience.. not hiring senior but this job may edge you into the group with more senior members.
• COM objects - used by ProveID and Epic Connector)
• AutoIt – used with OneSign to customize solutions for customers
• Web Technologies – used by OneSign Anywhere
Required Technical Skills:
• Web development technology experience. HTML, XML/XSLT, web services(SOAP)
• Some exposure to web and/or proxy servers. High-level knowledge of the HTTP protocol and some experience in troubleshooting application layer issues in web transactions.
• Networking skills in TCP/IP, routing and firewalls
• Experience with network perimeter firewalls such as TMG, PIX, and CheckPoint
Desirable (but not required) Technical Skills:
• Working knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (Citrix, VMWare , Hyper-V, Sun Ray)
• Experience with Microsoft Windows 2003, 2008 Server; LDAP; Active Directory; Group Policy; and domain architecture
• Experience with Identity Management Solutions, provisioning systems, Web SSO
• Experience with support CRM systems. SalesForce experience
• Object-oriented software Design (OOD) coding experience. (Java, C++, C #)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong customer service skills – ability to work with customers in a manner that is professional, compassionate, and effective.
• Ability to be analyze and solve technical issues of varying levels of complexity.
• Ability to understand complex customer environments
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to act as a customer advocate.
• Ability to document detailed technical information in a manner that is meaningful and re-usable.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail.
• Self-motivated, action-oriented team player.
Experience / Education:
• Associates degree in computer science or engineering.
• 1-3 years related software support experience in a similar software technology
• User-level experience with CRM systems, Salesforce.com is a plus.
• User-level experience with Call Center phone systems.
Those are about the details that I have.
Great company to work with that has already hired 2 people I've referred from NESIC, so my referals have gone well so far.
PM me if interested