Vendor Sales Rating: (20)

Member#: 236270
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX STI
OBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjs0433 View Post
The guys at Fortune are actually out to really benefit the people they make the products for. They definitely keep looking at ways to improve their coilovers. I actually had the first set of Impreza coilovers back when they first went into business a few years ago. Let me say they've come a long way since what I had. I also worked with the owner to get them in production for the s2000 and had the very first set of those too. I was very impressed with them. I can say with confidence these are better than any other coilover in that price range.

**In no way do I benefit from saying the above and I'm not affiliated with them in any way. Just a happy customer**
Terry and the crew at Fortune are always very dedicated to helping customers out. After all, they were enthusiasts first, just like you and me

Having the ability to professionally rebuild in house is an awesome perk that isn't available anywhere else at this price point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jainuss View Post
im mostly going to do street driving 90% dd and 10% spirited lol What do you suggest, swift or the regular? Thanks. a healthy meduim of firm and comfort is good thanks
However you look at it, the Swift Springs will always feel and perform better. I think it's definitely worth the upgrade, but you can always get them with the regular springs, and upgrade later to the Swifts. This way, you can get to know your car, and if you aren't happy with the spring rates you chose the first time, you can change it up with Swifts! As our customer, you'll still be entitled to the same price for upgrading at any time.

As far as the spring rates go though, we can put together a set for you that will ride comfortably, and still allow you to have fun that other 10% of the time
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[COLOR=black]
7L Autosport
13955 Sycamore Way
Chino, CA 91710
(909) 235-9526

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

9 AM to 6 PM Pacific time, Monday through Friday[/color]
7L Autosport is offline   Reply With Quote