Old 08-13-2011, 06:26 PM   #6
dbullen
Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 170202

Do you still have any parts left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gdrive74 View Post
I'm parting out my parent's 2001 Outback LL Bean edition which was recently in an accident. The car is an automatic with the H6, premium sound, winter package, and all the LL Bean goodies. It has ~130k miles and was always dealer maintained.

The car lost control at around ~30mph, hit a ditch and tipped over into surprisingly soft dirt. Consequently the air bags did not deploy, and even the moon roofs escaped unharmed. Everything in the car is pretty much in mint condition and works perfectly (minus what was damaged in the accident), since it was owned by older people the interior/leather is in great shape minus some surface stains which can easily be removed with some TLC; no holes in the leather except for one little tear on the driver's side door arm rest. The pictures explain the rest of the damage, I'm looking to get rid of as much of this car as possible. The H6 is tentatively spoken for, but everything else is fair game.

Feel free to shoot me a PM/email (exodus454@gmail.com) if you have any interest in anything. I'm going to start ripping into the car within the next week or two. It's located in Brookfield/Danbury, CT.

SOLD-
Engine
Rear brake caliper brackets

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dbullen is offline   Reply With Quote