Old 08-14-2011, 02:18 AM   #361
nospoolin
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 280248
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2000 OBS
Green

I've been delayed a bit waiting for the heads to come back from Delta, they're on their way back to me now, ETA this Friday.
Thanks for all the responses, I've read a lot on this site and I'm damn grateful that you guys have spent the time figuring all this out and spending the time to set it all down here for others to use.
I read the 'na whitepaper' and did a lot of reading otherwise figuring out what I could do with my budget.
I figured I would do the cams/heads/intake/headers/em thing, I have help to get all that done.
The idea of doing high compression pistons/rings/bearings/crankshaft keeps running through my head. If I could've afforded it, I woulda prbly done it. I've been accused of going to 11 a few times in my life, lol.
I'm also planning to paint the car and do a 98-01 rs bumper skin/side skirts/spats. Once I finish that I'll prbly start plotting and planning to find a 2.5 block and build it or buy a used turbo block.
I'm feeling like a little kid who knows he's getting a kick ass bike for xmas and is counting down the days.
I should be building this car this coming weekend. I've already done most of the preparation.
From everything I've read and heard, this should be a respectably fast car.
I'm stoked.
Thanks again for all the info, I'll post again and maybe even include some pics.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
nospoolin is offline   Reply With Quote