Scooby Newbie

Member#: 267998
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza Wrx
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by paliknight View Post
about to drive down to Clarksville for an install lol. awesome work. i noticed today how low the stock sound system is.
Come on down Lol I can get something set up for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by treefan View Post
I think you did a great job. I would have liked to have seen a little more fiberglass for the base of your box. How thick was it? Here in Boston it is all about stealth, factory looking systems. The nice thing is that you have a great foundation laid any future upgrades when you get the itch. We did a 2011 Impreza with multi amps, fiberglass sub box, speaker upgrade, hushmatt, suede and left the factory head.He eventually upgraded to the Kenwood DNX-9980 and loves it.
That was some pics not all. But I ended up with about an average of 1/2 inch on all the sides.Its a very solid box. I also put some second skin inside the enclosure. So in case I did get some vibration or flex. Same here Im all about oem integration. Like I said the look on peoples faces when I show them the trunk its absolutely pricless.lol I have a whole lot of other pics for customer cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by n2oiroc View Post
no need to cut the stock harness, you can buy this.

http://ae64.com/20-pincombinedharness.htm
WOW lol thats awsome. I wish I knew about that, but now I do. There is still alot of other companies that I dont know about that exist. I always like to stay on top of the game with helpful info. THank you for pointing that out to me. It is going to be helpful for the next customer.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
imprezed2011wrx is offline   Reply With Quote