Old 08-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #10
kpluiten
Scooby Guru

Member#: 120273
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
06 WRBWRXWGN
Now with 100% more Spec-C

I first met Jay (Evil Imports) at a bar on Van Buren. I was immediately drawn in my his calm demeanor and smooth talk. After just a few minutes of small talk, I felt comfortable enough to ask him to hold my cup while I went to use the bathroom. BIG MISTAKE. At some point before I returned, he must have slipped something in my drink.

I don't remember the rest of the evening. Well, only bits and pieces. I vaguely remember getting into a purple Subaru of some sort, but not much beyond that. I woke up the next morning in an unfamiliar bed. Jay was no where to be seen. After I was finally able to get to my feet, I limped out of the bedroom and eventually into the kitchen. Jay was there making breakfast. He offered me coffee, but I refused insisting that I needed to leave. He called me a cab and even paid the fare.

I'm still not sure what happened that night, but I have my suspicions; the way he was courting me at the bar, the lack of recollection, the sore anus and odd welts on my ass.

On the plus side, he gives me great discounts on all the parts I used on my wagon. A+
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
kpluiten is offline   Reply With Quote