Drink
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 102682
Vehicle:
... ripper's
sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX Shenanigans View Post
As for Plaxico, I got him for very cheap in both leagues. He could be great, he could be a bust. I thought it was worth the risk. But have you seen Bryant play this pre-season? He didn't get much action, but the action he did get he looked good.
I'm one of the odd balls that has managed to watch every single pre-season game this year- I'm two big money leagues and trying to stay ahead of the curve. I like Bryant but he will always be way behind in targets as long as Miles is around. Burress on the other hand has kinda stepped up and challenged Holmes for the top spot. He's new and hasn't even played the entire preseason but I see much more depth in him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRX Shenanigans View Post
As for Hightower, he is going to be decent. Shanahan is crazy with his multi-back system, but Hightower has looked excellent in the pre-season and Shanahan will use him a lot. I hope Torain doesn't steal goal line carries though (and its possible Helu will steal 3rd down touches too).
Yeah I don't know what to make of it. Hightower could put up TONS of points just from red zone carries. I don't know how the running share will work out, but Shanahan won't give Torain the ball on the goal line- he can't hold on to it.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.