Drink
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 102682
Vehicle:
... ripper's
sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScubaruImpreza05 View Post
That's about what I figured. Washington to me will be a better-than expected receiver this year, however he has the same bye as Fitzy and Jackson so I need try and get some trade value for him. I talked him up in a proposed trade to get Meachem, is that a good or bad trade? I was thinking to aim higher and see if I can sap someone into a better trade for me...

I'm dropping Barber for Maurice Morris (#2RB @ Detroit) because it seems like he may get more opportunities than Barber. Isn't Taylor the #2 back in CHI?

Also trying to get Lance Moore for Austin collie. Both are good but Moore did more for me last year than Collie, though really they were neck and neck.
Taylor is the dedicated 3rd down runner. Barber is only expected to play in dual back formations. Being the biggest on the Bears, he might see an occasional goal line snap... But that assumes the Cutler can get them into the Red Zone.

I like Collie over Moore. NOLA WRs are like cockroaches; where there's one, there's a thousand. He won't get red zone targets with Clark back but his YAC avg makes him worth it. Garcon has also looked piss-poor all preseason too.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.