NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 9401
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
. Truth is a
pathless land...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchd View Post
That's actually pretty cool. I can barely find one person to come over and watch football on sundays, much less a whole group of people. Damn my friends suck.

Taken from ESPN:

If you took Michael Vick's total stats from last year, divided them by 12 and then multiplied by 16 (and rounded up on the fractions) you come up with 449 fantasy points.

That's why you draft him #1. It's a huge gamble but if if pays off he can damn near win you your league by himself.
That's a lot of if's. I've always been a more conservative Fantasy sports person. Especially with baseball...you can say this same argument for lots of baseball players, but there are certain guys who you know aren't going to play more then 120 games and to me that's not worth it. With Vick I think you see a bit of a drop-off this year and there are too many questions around him to take at number 1 IMO.

I feel the same with CJ, too much risk. No preseason, small back, horrible team, lots of touches the last couple of years...too much risk.

Other people I'm not high on : MJD, Fitzgerald, Hillis, Gore, Nicks, Forte, Jackson,

Guys I will probably reach for : Ryan, Felix Jones, Austin, Gronkowski,
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.