NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 9401
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
. Truth is a
pathless land...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josey Wales View Post
I agree with Z except on Fitzgerald & Hillis.

Fitz is the best WR in the league. He did great last year with 4 QBs throwing to him. Breaston is gone which means his targets go up, and he's one of 2 WRs in the league that's so good that double coverage doesn't even matter. I don't know why everyone is so down on Hillis this year. Preseason has shown he's not a fluke. CLE actually has a passing game now so that only makes his value increase.

PS: You already reached, and reached big on Gronkowski

I was shocked you took him where you did and a little disappointed that I didn't get him.

@ the Gronk comments...will he put up 10 TD again this year ? It would be awesome if he did and all the talk coming out of the Patriots camp this year is the ridiculous amount of extra time Brady has been spending working on the Red Zone with Gronk and Hernandez. Hernandez does brings down Gronk's value, he is quickly becoming a favorite target of Brady, but Brady loves Gronk in the end-zone. I'm not looking for consistent week to week points from him...but the hook-up with Brady and Gronk is big, I'm a firm believer of having at least one hook-up for points and if Gronk has 10 TD's by the end of the season then I'll be happy...

Arizona is so bad this year they will be able to triple team Fitz (and he will probably still come down with ball, shrug off a couple of tacklers and walk into the end-zone...)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.