Old 09-02-2011, 08:48 AM   #1
Turbo.steve
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 284490
Vehicle:
2008 Impreza WRX
Silver

Subaru Stars 2008 WRX Stage 1 Datalog and map table tweaks

I recently picked up my AP and flashed the stage 1 on my near stock (K&N panel... I know but it came with the car) and didn't notice a very perceptible performance improvement but did get the 2500-3000 stumble fixed yahoo! Anyways I wanted to start tweaking the map and wanted to post a quick log up to get the professionals here opinion on how things look before tweaking another lb of boost/WG duty cycles and then very carefully leaning out a small bit. My current AF at WOT to 6k runs about 11.14 to 1 and runs pretty solid with no noticeable quirks. Here is my data log from a fairly recent pull.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...lkS2c&hl=en_US

Any thoughts or opinions here on my log? I've already tweaked with the stage 1 map and made 2 variations. First with @ 1 more lb of boost and @ 5-6% more WG duty cycle. The second has nearly 2 more lbs of boost and @ 10% more WG duty cycle. Given that I'm running a little on the rich side I opted not to touch the fuel at the moment, are there any other tables I should tweak to start testing the first map out?

Thanks for all the help in advance.
Steve
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Turbo.steve is offline   Reply With Quote