View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 12:12 AM   #65
05 scooby roo
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 291317
Vehicle:
2005 Legacy GT LTD
SWP

Its amazing how many people put it out of their mind until the date comes around every year. Been serving in the air force since 1999 and was a part of all the disaster that went down. My father was working at Stuyvesant High school and I just happened to be having breakfast with him that morning. It was one thing for him to see what was going on and to know that we had friends and family that were working there at the time, but it was another thing for me to see it and get a phone call within the hour to get my bags and report in to be shipped in to work subway partol side by side with the Army. Everyday is a never ending memory of what we saw coming from those buildings and knowing we will never see those friends and family until the day we meet in heaven again. To all the familys that lost loved ones and close friends, don't let this go as a memory every year around the time it happened, make it a memory that lasts everyday. Everyone worked together to do their best and to this day, United We Stand! I also go down to see the memorial every year and it is very emotional. Its just a shame that it is taking this long to complete the memorial but none the less, as long as it takes to build the memorial, the better hopefully it be in the end. Never Forget, Never Forgive, ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS!
God Bless!!!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
05 scooby roo is offline   Reply With Quote