STINY11
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 285661
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2011 STI
Dark Grey Metallic

Default Plasti-dipped wheels

People have been talking about plastidipped wheels, and I haven't seen too many posts with actual pictures of it done. I found some on google, and then decided it looked like an easy way to see how my wheels would look if I were to paint them. I figure this could be a place for people to post pics of their plastidipped wheels and other items so people can know what it looks like.

So, I just plastidipped my wheels over the weekend and tried leaving a sort of polished lip around them. I know that they're not perfect, but I like the way they look and am seriously thinking of getting them professionally painted this way.

As well, I plastidipped the chrome window trim and the rear piece above the license plate, and my roof carrier bars. This should give people an idea what it looks like. I figure that this stuff will scratch off of the roof carrier bars as soon as I use them, but I will probably paint them for good.

And again, I KNOW it's not perfect, you don't have to tell me. It probably bothers me more than you.

Also, as I'm in Florida, pictures with the car dry are a little hard to come by with the huge storm that's been sitting on us for the last 5 days. I will post some better ones later.

And if anyone's wondering I have 35% tint on all my windows minus the windshield.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
STINY11 is offline   Reply With Quote