Scooby Newbie

Member#: 285661
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2011 STI
Dark Grey Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyfilmboy View Post
All of you are dumbasses. No, wait, all of your parents are dumbasses for raising you so badly. Read his initial post. He said it's only temporary to see how it will look. Jesus. What a country we have.

At the OP, do you have trouble seeing at night with 35%? I'm thinking of going with 40%.
Thanks for saying that and saving me the trouble. Of course it's not permanent, it would be stupid to try and maintain this stuff on wheels. It's a temporary way for me to get a vision of what my wheels would look painted this way. Now I can make an educated decision on whether I want to paint them or not.

35% works great and is legal in like 40 out of 50 states. That's why I picked it originally. I think it works just fine at night and I haven't had any problems seeing. I wish it were a little darker, but I will be moving soon so I wanted to make sure that I would be legal in both states and anywhere else I might move.

ALSO, these pictures were taken after driving on back country roads, and on freeways for 150 miles through a Tropical Storm, and I would have to say that they held up pretty well. So it can obviously handle TONS and TONS of rain, and at least 150 miles of nonstop driving. And this was less than 12 hours after having finished spraying them, so it didn't even cure all the way.

Cleaning them is actually REALLY EASY! You take a hose and your finger and just rub the dirt off the parts that are dirty and spray it down at the same time. Cleans up super fast. I spent about 5 minutes cleaning all 4 wheels, and they looked like I had just sprayed them.

Regarding brake dust, WHO CARES? They're black already!

Also, it only took 5 cans. Pretty cheap to be able to see how everything looks and yet not ruin anything IMO.

I'm glad at least one person realized how stupid those comments were.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
STINY11 is offline   Reply With Quote