Old 09-08-2011, 03:28 PM   #52
LowBoost
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 289184
Chapter/Region: MAIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lando View Post
Places in Cpeake:

Tuesday at Hooters is all you can eat wings.
Warriors Grill
Rancho Grande on Volvo Pw.
Chicho's at Kempsville/Volvo next to farm fresh, they have a HUGE addition just completed with actual seating area. Doubled the size easily.

Theres plenty of spots to eat at that are scrumptious.

No one is going to go all the way to the Target area near the toll plaza. Thats seriously ****ing far.

Thanks for your input. We will definitely take those restaurants into consideration. We know of a lot of places we can go it's just deciding on what we want to have when the night comes. I have lived in Chesapeake my entire life so I know there is a lot of choices.

The Target location (which if you read previous posts we agreed not to use) is only minutes away for most of us Chesapeake members.

It seems what everyone is overlooking is this meet is mainly intended for Chesapeake members but is open to have others join if they please. We really do appreciate the input but negative criticism about there being a Chesapeake meet and it being far away for some of you, really isn't going to stop us from putting one together. If you do not want to make the drive that is completely understandable and we will see you at the VA Beach meet Saturday night. I'm not really sure why everyone are getting so frustrated with the Chesapeake members putting together something for us. We are more than happy to have people from all over the 757 come out but if not then that is fine. I don't complain about making the drive out to VA Beach to hang out (as I try to make it out every weekend that I don't have work or limitations due to family), this thread started because a few of us said it would be nice to have something closer to meet up in conjunction with going out to meets in other areas of the HR. This meet won't stop me from coming out on Saturday for the VA Beach meet.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by LowBoost; 09-08-2011 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Re-wording
LowBoost is offline   Reply With Quote