Hmm, you know, while the install was a P.I.T.A., I got it to work just fine. I got all 4 bolts started and then just tightened them down a bit at time to keep it square. Yeah, the design should be modified for easier fitment, and I think the bolt end should have a swivel seat (like on a 'C' clamp) where it contacts the M/C, and it certainly wasn't a 15 minute install. I really think the key is to lift the fuel line & filter as much out of the way as possible while you're working on it - that's really what makes the job a pain. Oh, and I agree, don't attempt to follow MRT's instructions - you will never get it installed.