View Single Post
Old 09-09-2011, 11:18 AM   #264
Go4Gold
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 293175

please answer these questions

#1.) what tire are you offering for review (please include size)

NOKIAN WR-G2 245/40R18 38PSI

#2.) what is your geographic location

Midwest - Chicago, IL

#3.) what types of driving events if any (i.e. track, AutoX, RallyX)

Highway - City

#4.) percent of highway vs. city driving

Highway - 40% / City - 60%

#5.) your review and personal comments

This tire is simply amazing. Best grip i've ever had with the lake effect snow of Chicago. I have put over 30,000 miles on the tire and it still performs like it is brand new. When i first put the tires on I immediately i noticed that this tire was quieter than anything i had ever driven on. Not only that, but it seemed to roll easier - like my car didn't need to try at all to get itself rolling. I never thought i would actually be able to FEEL an attribute like that.
Also, the tires look mean...i like the aggressive A-symmetrical tread pattern and styling of the tire paired with its sleek sidewall design.
The tires are SUPER sticky compared to the stock Bridgestones i had. They handle like a high performance summer tire - Needless to say, I was shocked.
The best part about this tire is it performs better than my dedicated winter tires (225/50R18 Blizzaks) yet...i can run it all year round and it doesn't melt right off my rims!

Quite possibly the best tire on the market today. Definitely the best i have ever owned and probably will ever own.

Hope this has been helpful!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Go4Gold; 09-09-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Go4Gold is offline   Reply With Quote