Scooby Newbie
Member Sales Rating: (3)

Member#: 112366
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2006 STI
Dirt over Obsidian Black

Default tires, snowboard, stock parts...randomness NOVA

I recently decided that I was sick of holding on to this stuff for no reason. All prices are OBO within reason. I'm not opposed to trades, but I would like to sell straight up if I can. If your interested in anything and would like pictures just ask and you shall receive. Shipping is out of the question, but I am not opposed to meeting within a reasonable distance. All items are in my possesion in Stafford, VA.

Set of 4 Nokian Hakkapeliitta 2 studded 205/55R16 - These have roughly 1,500 miles on them and were used on the WRX I used to own. I sold the car and kept the tires hoping that someday I would have another vehicle I could use them on. I now own an STI and a Forester so it's time to let them go. $275

Yokohama Geolandar G95 225/55R17 - These are stock Forester tires from a previous vehicle. They have about 48,000 miles on them. Still enough tread on them for spares. Set of 4 **SOLD**

Cobb SF intake box NIB -never installed and only opened to ensure correct contents. After puchasing this I never got around to installing it, then decided I was gonna go FMIC anyways so why bother. By that time my return window had closed. **SOLD** firm
This is for the box only, does not include the actual intake.

Stock STi turboback exhaust -50,000 miles on it. It's used for sure, but I'll clean it up as best I can. $75 obo *SOLD*

Stock Subaru 6 disc changer $50 obo

Dell Dimension 1100 desktop computer with a 17" CRT monitor - $100 obo

Snowboard equipment - 2004 Burton Canyon 163W, Ride SPI bindings L/XL, Lamar boots size 13. It's better if you pm me for info on the snowboard stuff.

Cobb Accessport V2 off of my 2006 STI - **SOLD** obo

Thanks for looking!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by WRXfirefighter26; 06-29-2012 at 07:46 PM. Reason: price changes/sold items
WRXfirefighter26 is offline   Reply With Quote