View Single Post
Old 10-06-2011, 11:49 AM   #307
AB-737
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 236196

Ok then I'm apparently reading two different ways on how to do this and getting "You're not understanding how this works" when I quote the other person.

I agree with you in disabling the closed loop system to dial in the car and then to re-enable it to keep things under control, that makes 100% perfect sense to me since I was already trying to tune it with TD enabled and was doing exactly what you were talking about I was chasing my tail.

I guess what I need to know is whats a good split between the min and max tables? Bad Noodle quoted 20... If thats a good rule of thumb then I have something I can work with and I can build my own tables with that number. Without having that number then I have no idea what to set the max at. I also see no reason in worrying about having that range large enough for TD to work with, since TD is a compensation so according to whats written on the table the TD control system should be able to add above what's in the MAX WGDC table but as noted the Thor's hammer of the LIMIT is the stopping point.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
AB-737 is offline   Reply With Quote