View Single Post
Old 10-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
MartinDrummer
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 297332
Vehicle:
2011 Impreza WRX
satin white pearl

Ok so I read all your post and I thought it was very good, thanks! But here's the thing.. I just bought a 2011 WRX and Im not really interested in increasing boost or doing a lot of things to the car... Maybe full exhaust, bov, intake and some basic/cosmetic changes.. I'm not interested at all in chips or computers or nitro or any of that.. I want my car to feel GOOD and SAFE and also its my everyday car and I drive around 30 to 35 miles per day.. So here's is my question to you Davenow:
I want to add a BOV because I enjoy the sound, I dont really care about getting any attention or w.e. I could care less about people seeing my car lol But the thing is that I want a GOOD quality BOV and that wont mess my engine since is very new and I'm thinking about doing more than 3 o 4 things to it.... So what do you think about the:

Subaru Recirc Blow Off Valve

Price:
Part #: $299.99
PSP-INT-610

This one is for 2011+ WRX which is perfect for me since I have a 2011.... So what do you think about this BOV is it any good? will it damage my engine or w.e. ? Thanks again for the post and for responding(hopefully lol)
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
MartinDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote