Old 10-11-2011, 03:31 PM   #74
CamaroFS34
Scooby Guru

Member#: 6850
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2 LT1 Z28s
& '06 IAG WRX (ForSale!)

Very few of my pics are posed, because I'm just not into that kind of thing with my car. I bought it with autocross in mind, modded it to stay within a specific rule set, and the pictures are taken to remember the events by. The videos are taken to analyze my driving and hopefully make me better.

That being said, there is a single show my car has been part of for the past three years... The Washington Auto Show.

The WDCR SCCA graciously allows my non-WDCR member self to bring my car down and be part of the autocrossers' display. So, I bolt on the A6s and drive it the 30 miles down the B/W Parkway to the Washington Convention Center. Hopefully, I'll get to do it again this coming year as well.

One of my other favorite pictures of this car was the first time I took it out on the Bonneville Salt Flats. My codriver (Gabe Dunn) and I went to the Wendover ProSolo in 2008, and before we left town, we decided to take a bunch of goofy pictures out on the salt. We drove about a mile out, and there was a cone. Most of the pics were taken around the cone, but this one with Gabe in the car (on the phone with his girlfriend, funny enough) is one of my favorites.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.