Scooby Newbie

Member#: 280094
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2011 sti limited
Wrb,lots of upgrades

Quote:
Originally Posted by catbacksubie View Post
Id have to say if you cracked your front bumper then ya it is your fault for cracking your bumper. As been said, its a wrx not a pickup. I drove a 74 GMC pickup, to an eclipse, to my Subaru. Never had a problem hittin stuff like curbs and driveways. So I suggest, learn to drive your cars kids. Just my opinion though=)
thats a bold statement. you cant blame it on everyones driving lol. no doubt some people drive like crap but let me explain something.

i recently traded up from a 11 wrx to an 11 sti. SAME exact thing was happening to me in that SAME exact spot the OP is showing in his picture. it seemed like no matter how hard i tried to enter certain parking lots and gas stations that had a small berm, my wrx would scrape. it got to the point where i went and bought the oem lip spoiler to hide it. i was disgusted. i drive for a living, so not knowing wtf im doing is out of the question.

on a side note, this does NOT happen in my sti. i dont know if the suspension is that much stiffer that i clear **** easier or what. but this cannot be a coincedence. the op is not the only one ive seen with this issue. im starting to wonder if subaru should have had a recall. i even had someone ask me if my wrx was leaning to one side. i couldnt tell. but sometimes you being the owner doesnt want to admit things are wrong with your shiny new 28k car
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
2011rexowner is offline   Reply With Quote