Old 10-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #73
ag04
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 182051
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2006 WRX Sedan
SGM

aleutdude, those morimotos look awesome. Such a razor sharp cut-off, I hope to do something like this one day, not a bad price on that kit for the quality too!

Here is my experience with these DDM HID kits: I had recommended them to my friend if he wanted to try HIDs because it's very cheap, and not a big loss if a while down the road they crap out on him. Yes they do throw a bit of light, and there are some hot spots. But overall, it really isn't that bad, some of you guys make it seem like it's the end of the world, and you're committing some sort of mortal sin by installing these. And this amount of animosity and lack of "bygons be bygons" tolerance is why many threads with good information get drown in this childish banter.

I've driven his car, and driven in front and toward him under several occasions, and it's not half as bad as any full size truck, especially lifted ones. He DID have them almost fail to ignite once, after 8 or 9 months. But so far, they have been fine for $35+shipping for his 35w kit.

Just my $0.02
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
ag04 is offline   Reply With Quote