Scooby Newbie

Member#: 223200
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2009 WRX
Pearl White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crashsector View Post
We know more about buying cars than you do. Nothing will change this.

Andy - I appreciated reading your response. I think you make some really good points and it's good to hear some of the comments you made from someone who sells cars.

However, I have to completely disagree w/ the comment above. Maybe your talking about the actual car buying process?? I'm not sure. But I tend to attract car salesman who know very little.

While it may be true for some car salesman (clearly, you know what your talking about), it'd be willing to say that 50% of car salesman really know very little about cars in general. I've been on test drives or even just checking out a car and asked questions that I knew the answer (just trying to see what he/she knows) and they respond "I'm not 100% sure about that, but I can find out for you." OR I ask the year of a used car and they guess something completely wrong. I've asked the year of newer model civics and got the "oh, I think that's an 2003." Which clearly isn't correct. Not trying to hate on them, but I feel like it's their job to know info about the cars and sell me on it......just my 2 cents
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
brbauer is offline   Reply With Quote