View Single Post
Old 10-25-2011, 04:35 PM   #36
girodisc
Former Vendor

Member#: 177674
Chapter/Region: NWIC

I donno yet. I was thinking white and a like neon green color for the wheels. Also considering the 2011 bluish purple color from the STi Sedan w/ white wheels. Silver w/ bronze was another idea but that's boring. Another idea was the green my legacy's calipers are painted with black wheels. Maybe a more Austin Martin British Racing Green w/ bronze wheels. Thought about making it look like a Mellon with a pinkish red inside and a green outside. Also considered military spec semi-gloss gunmetal grey.

It is a racecar and it does have a couple sponsors so it needs to be flashy and stand out. But it still has to look cool. I need to play on Forza some more...

Once I get closer to getting it ready for paint I think I am going to make a few color and decal schemes and put it up to a vote. Interior color will also be effected as well as the colors in the engine bay.

I know its just a race car but I can't not make something look as nice and clean as I can. So the engine bay will be all color matched and pretty as if it was a show car but it will only be shown at the track.

Johann @ Girodisc
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
girodisc is offline   Reply With Quote