c4ss1n0va
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 281741
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2002 WRX sedan
MBP

Default Updates!!! Finally!!

finally got around to posting some progress!!

So i ported my heads a week or so after my last post and here are the photos.. really happy how they turned out...

Intake

Before

After

view through TGV delete+8mm Spacer

Exhaust

Before

After

Took my time with the first set of exhaust and intake ports to get it right.. the better part of the first day.. then went for the rest the next... using a die grinder a dremmel and an array of grinders, carbide burrs, sanding disks and brushes.

Received a tasty pair of packages from Grimmspeed full of goodies!!

and also got my adjustable coilovers and rear trailer arms... when installed will give me a -1" to +3" adjustability relative to stock wrx ride height..

I've also installed an STi oil pan, baffle, pick up tube, dipstick and guide.

after that i cleaned and re swirled my valves with a drill press and a series of 2000 and 3000 grit abrasive sheets... not to hard... just a lil repetitive ... only to end up buying a new set of supertechs (standard size) that i've lapped and installed... i'll taking into portflow here in so cal [tom is the man] to get a lash adjustment/valve stem reduction tomorrow ...

PS: if anyone is interested in a set of ported EJ20 heads ... let me know... i have another set here... down to deal for a core exchange... PM me!!

\m/
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
c4ss1n0va is offline   Reply With Quote