View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 06:26 PM   #53
girodisc
Former Vendor

Member#: 177674
Chapter/Region: NWIC

Its not much heavier. The lower portion is the same as a GC except for some added metal in a couple areas for off-road stuff but that's all getting removed. The top is a little heavier but not much, especially when there is lexan replacing the windows. It is basically a GF8 Wagon. Also being a hatch I can fill it with crap if I need to.

Its was a good buy. Heavily modded car which to sell parts off of. I am already 500 up over what I bought it for and I am still have a hydra and radiator to sell and that's not counting the money I am getting to install some of the parts I sold. It can fit huge tires stock. 18x10+30 on 255/35/18 with a mild pull and stock camber settings. A GC8 can barely fit 8.5s on a 235 tire. Chassis lower is identical so all the STi parts fit with no modification.

It was a buddies car. It was built by me over 5 years ago and was great. It was going to get traded in and I just couldn't let that happen so I am giving it a second chance at life to be my play thing. I guarantee you as goofy as this will look at the track it will be giving GCs, GDs, and GRs a run for their money.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
girodisc is offline   Reply With Quote