Scooby Newbie

Member#: 296224
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2011 WRX Sedan
Satin White Pearl

Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rexXx View Post
Whats up guys i have a similar problem. I also have a 2011 wrx with an invidia catless downpipe. I tuned the car yesterday with my cobb accessport to map 2 (suggested by cobb) and i didn't feel that much of a difference. I did a pull tonight with a 335i and lost by like 2 1/2 cars, i know it doesn't seem like much but i figured i would be at least on his fender considering he only has a intake. Now this is were it gets weird...i was driving home and i punched it and it felt like it was pulling 10x harder than it did before. My question is does it take time for the car to get use to the tune or is it just all in my head.

Well from what I've read you usually want to go custom tune with a catless down pipe because of possible boost creep. I know Cobb has a stage 2 map for it though. Also your car does have to get used to the tune. Mine felt better after driving it for a while. When you reflash it, it erases anything the ecu learned before I believe. Maybe that's all it was haha. Good luck though
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Derek11WRX is offline   Reply With Quote