Member#: 88606
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2016 Cayman GTS
Dark Blue Metallic

Help wanted!

Position: Product Development/Design Engineer

Hours: 8-5 M-F

Special requirements: BSME minimum. Catia V5 experience a plus, though training would likely be provided. Experience in the design and development of mechanical product assemblies. Strong customer communication skills. Ability to work with fellow engineers, designers, and manufacturing personnel to develop, test, and launch a product. Comfort working with people of various cultures/countries and the related language barriers (American, Japanese, Chinese, and Indian persons in office).

Available: Now. Its my position. I'm leaving the company on November 18th for another job and they will need someone to fill my position.

Location: Metro Detroit, specifically Novi, MI (a rather quiet, safe, and growing suburb for those of you who are afraid of Detroit)

Company is Tokai Rubber Industries. Largest global supplier of anti-vibration rubber products for the automotive industry. Products are engine mounts, struts mounts, sub-frame mounts, suspension bushings, exhaust hangers, and other various rubber based products. Customers are Honda, Toyota, Nissan, and Ford with a push to develop new business with GM and Fiat/Chrysler.

Contact me via PM and I'll put you in contact with the general manager.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scooby921 is offline   Reply With Quote