Vendor Sales Rating: (81)

Member#: 184966
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
---- Visit Us @ ----
www.jnaperformance.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Owl View Post
I just ordered my cat back and catless invidia dp today! Alan said he would get it shipped out first thing in the morning.. SWEET!

Quick question; From the research I have done it sounds as though a divorced dp is best suited for factory turbo but the non divorced dp will also work. I ordered the invidia catless bellmouth dp (not divorced). The only mods on my car at this time is the Cobb intake, will I be able to get away with running this dp or should I have ordered the divorced dp?

Second question; once I receive the exhaust I know that I can not install it and run it with out a tune. Sooo what is my second step? Should I buy a Cobb AP with a preloaded map or can I get away with installing the exhaust and heading straight to a tuner and have them do a pro tune?

IMO a pro tune would be better because it is more one on one with the car instead of somebody sitting down at a computer sending me a map they think is right for my mods. Although I do understand that the AP allows you to change maps on the fly. Once it is pro tuned thats all there is to it unless I go back to the tuner.

Just a newbie looking for some advice here. Of course saving money is a plus but I also want to go about this the "correct" way even if it means spending a little more up front.
Thanks for choosing JNA!!

Shoot me an email w/ your phone number and Ill drop ya a line and help ya out.

Alan@JNAperformance.com
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
[/CENTER]
[CENTER]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=navy]Check Us Out On FACEBOOK[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][U]
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/U][/CENTER]
[CENTER][U][COLOR=navy][/COLOR][/U] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][COLOR=navy][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]Customer Review Thread:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]
JNA Performance is offline   Reply With Quote