soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Default Soccer05 Bugeye Build

Out comes the rear interior for suspension removal. Still deciding on whether to remove all the oem sound deadening. Need to find a paint that will prevent rusting for the life of the car, since there is no paint under the rubberized sound deadening. Going to swing by the paint shop tomorrow and ask for recommendations. Maybe POR-15? Anyone with experiences let me know.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

picture of rear H&R coilover with Ground Control Spherical camber plate and Whiteline Rear Strut Tower Brace. Will be swapping the Whiteline piece out for a X-Brace from TIC. Thanks TIC for bringing the part back, and the endless customer support answering my insane amount of questions to get finalize the part list to achieve my power, chassis, and suspension goals both on the road and track. Anyone interested in a Whiteline Rear Strut Tower Brace in good condition shoot me a pm.

Pic of the rear suspension setup. Looking forward to replacing all the gushy rubber with spherical bearings, and nice strong lightweight aluminum suspension links. I absolutely loved the change links and sphericals did to my 240sx, I love the crisp and direct feeling of non compliant bushings.

Coilover dropped out of the way

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote