soccer05
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 202554
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
2003 Impreza Wrx
Wrb

Default Soccer05 Bugeye Build

Front Coilovers dropped, brakes removed and awaiting gorgeous Stoptech 4 pot calipers and lightweight 2 piece rotors. Can't wait for the improved brake performance, as the oem brakes truly leave a lot to be desired.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Another view of the old oem rear suspension. Glad to bring some performance to the rear suspension

Here are some pics of the disassembled dampener assembly, eagerly awaiting a cleaning and regreasing from the dirt of daily driving duties. Even after countless tweaks on my suspension, I still get amazed at the lack of front suspension travel in comparison to the rears.

Close up pictures of my Ground Control Camber Plates. I absolutely love these, great build quality, great design and adjustability, plus the guys at Ground Control went above and beyond with their customer service and knowledge. Custom made to mount properly on my H&R struts. Only thing to be aware of, is Ground Control uses thinner wall Snap on sockets, and my Craftsman socket would not fit to attach the strut assembly. No worries, they're within driving distance and they did a little bit of machine work and now I can fit my socket perfect, just ask if you're on the phone so you don't waste time on your build. Thanks for the amazing product ground control and great customer service.

And top view of the rear camber plates by Ground Control. Love them, Can't speak highly enough about this product and the company.

* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
soccer05 is offline   Reply With Quote