This past week has been non-stop. This week was dedicated strictly to finishing the crossmember for proper engine placement. We moved the motor 2inch back and 1inch down from the original fitment. We ended up managing to make the stock steering rack work with the new crossmember aswell, however we had to make completely custom mounts and mounting brackets which came out even better then I believed they could. Tomorrow we will start on the transmission mount then on to the exhaust and intercooler piping. The cage will also be re-done to 1 3/4inch tubing and built to SCCA Spec (It will still be a drift car just different spec cage). Stay tuned. I can see the first start-up happening soon. And also contact me if you're interested in the BEST quality roll-cage you can get in Northern California.